Sunday 11 October 2015

Not about cancer, chemo or anything constructive

Ok, this is all random and has nothing to do with cancer or chemotherapy.  I am a bit odd sometimes....ok, most of the time and one of the things that makes me odd is the fact that I see patterns in numbers all the time and need to write them down.  So here are a few random weird number patterns that I am sharing.

My oldest brother John died on February 20, 1980.  So on February 20, 2000, he had been dead 20 years.
A series of 2's and 0's.......02 20 2000 20.

Another one:  my mom's 3rd child was born 3 years after the 2nd.  The 4th child was born 4 years after the 3rd and the 5th child was born 5 years after the 4th.
So 3rd was 3 years, 4th was 4 years and 5th was 5 years.

My mom died on November 14, 2001.  My dad died January 21, 2005.  He died exactly 3 years, 2 months, 1 week after mom.......3, 2, 1.

Another one that is almost a pattern, but not quite.  I'd like to say that my sister was born 1 year, 1 month, 1 week after me, which would be a pattern of 1, 1, 1.  However, she ruined the pattern by being born a day too early.  So June 30, 1960 is only 1 year, 1 month and 6 days after May 24, 1959.  Barb if you had been born at the right time, not only would you have adhered to the pattern, but you would also have been a Canada Day baby.....July 1, 1960.  Way to go Barb!

My paternal grandfather died in his 60's in the 1960's.
My paternal grandmother died in her 70's in the 1970's.
My maternal grandfather died in his 80's in the 1980's.
My maternal grandmother died in her 90's in the 1990's.

This is not a pattern but is very freaky:
My daughter's due date was on November 22, 1990.  She was born November 21, 1990, the day before.....so pretty close.
After Michelle was born and healthy and all was well, my mom told me that the due dates of her two miscarriages were November 22...yikes!  Thank God she told me this only AFTER Michelle was born.  A person with OCD and superstitions may have been a complete mess had they known this ahead of time.
Thank you mommy.

Someday I'll tell you more about how I can write and spell backwards with the same ease as the more accepted way of doing it forward (which is very boring, yawn).

One thing is certain.  You were entertained reading this right now.  Oh yes you were!










1 comment: